Calytrix is very pleased to announce that the Australian Defence Force (ADF) has acquired an Enterprise license of the Calytrix Mentor(tm) performance assessment tool. The acquisition follows a series of significant user trials during which Mentor was used to support the planning, evaluation and conduct of major collective joint training activities (VP06, TS07) and to support evaluation of team training within Navy.
Mentor is an online Training Management and Readiness Assessment system for conducting individual and collective/ team training; recording training results and knowledge; and generating reports and trend analysis. Mentor captures the whole training life cycle, from planning to execution through to generating reports/After Action Reviews (AARs), in a standardised and repeatable manner.
Mentor was originally developed with the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) and today is supporting or being evaluated by the following groups:
- Joint Combined Training Centre (JCTC)
- Australian Defence Force Warfare Centre (ADFWC)
- The RAN Maritime Warfare Training Systems Office (MWTSO)
- DSTO Air Operations Division as part of the Air Warfare Assessment Readiness Evaluation (AWARES) project.
- The Australian Command and Staff College (ACSC).
- The DSTO Advanced Distributed Simulation Laboratory.
Under this arrangement the ADF has obtained the Mentor software system, while support, development and training will be obtained on a case by case basis.